top of page
- Sat 26 Sept26SatSeptWomen and Peace in the Era of COVID-19Sept 26, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDTZoom EventJoin us as we discuss the struggle of African women for gender equality and peace during COVID-19. All welcome. Free to attend, but donations encouraged. Proceeds go towards Manitoba Women for Women of South Sudan initiatives. Part of Peace Days 2020.
- Sat 27 Jun27SatJunGet Through This Together
- Sat 07 Mar07SatMarInternational Women's Day 2020
- Tue 04 Feb04TueFebGo for the Goals
- Sat 18 Jan18SatJanWomen's MarchJan 18, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CSTManitoba Legislative Building, 450 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1S4, CanadaThis year’s event, March for Our Human Rights, will focus on bodily autonomy, which is the right to self-governance over one’s own body without coercion or external pressures. When our rights are under attack, what do we do? STAND UP, FIGHT BACK.
We Need Your Support Today!
bottom of page